Care to join the team?
Check out our latest opportunities
SoilCares Europe B.V. is looking for a strong social, innovative Support Engineer who has affinity with agriculture, and likes to be technically challenged. You will act in a central role providing support to customers (end-users) in the best possible way. In order to strengthen our team we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented colleague in the temporary role of:
You will be part of the Operations and Support team of our worldwide used agricultural Services. In this way you will be immediately in the ideal position to monitor and optimize the functionalities of the software and hardware. You will listen to customer’s signals, analyse complaints and technical glitches, identify wishes of customers and will proactively think about ad hoc and sustainable solutions.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- First point of contact for customers calling for help or support. (1st line);
- First point of contact for SoilCares hubs calling for help or support (2nd line);
- Lead in investigating and solving problems of customers using the service and products of SoilCares; monitor, follow up and manage open support cases and take the lead in solving the support case;
- Provide support according the SoilCares SLA, log support calls in the support ticket system
- Spot opportunities for sales or training, upgrades or consultancy and forward this to account of sales manager;
- Pro-active make suggestions to R&D for improving SoilCares products based on customer feedback;
- Give support via telephone, Skype, email, remote session and if required organize on-site support;
- Training customers according to the training manual;
- Make pro-active suggestions for improving support process to manager;
- Keeping up knowledge of product and techniques by following training courses etc.;
- Arrange for replacement and shipping together with logistic coordinator,
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years experience preferably in service operations and ICT projects;
- Experience in first line helpdesk;
- Experienced in Microsoft Office;
- Customer focused, problem solving, patient, independent, flexible, pro-active, team player, affinity with Agricultural industry;
- Good communication skills (verbally and written) in English & Dutch and preferably another language;
SoilCares Europe B.V. is part of Dutch Sprouts and has the goal to provide all farmers and growers data of their fields and crops in order to improve yield and quality. Soilcares is a start-up company that sales worldwide services for soil analysing and crop monitoring. Our practical tools use big data to let farmers do their own soil testing, greenhouse scouting and weather data collection. In our teams entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture full of innovative and practical challenges.
You will be part of the team Service & Operations, which is responsible for technical support and operations of all SoilCares Services. This includes also procurement, stock management and maintenance of all equipment and of course customer- and sales support. The position is based in Wageningen, the Netherlands.
Further information can be obtained from Martine Vernooij, via email@example.com
Applications need to be send before Monday, August 21th, 2017 with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are scheduled on Monday, August 28th, 2017.
Commercial inquiries or activities regarding this vacancy are not appreciated or accepted.
Care to send us an open application?