SoilCares, a Dutch organization in the Dutch Sprouts group, develops and markets new revolutionary solutions for Soil and Animal Feed testing based on spectral and remote sensing technology. SoilCares sells its products and services to agriholdings, input suppliers, outgrowers and retailers worldwide. SoilCares has a solid reputation of an innovative, highly skilled company and has won several prices for its innovations. The products are on the market since 2015 and the market share is steadily growing.
Because of the significant growth we are currently experiencing for our feed business, we are looking to strengthen our commercial team with an Account Manager (to be based in Wageningen, the Netherlands) to expand and support our distribution network.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing the services to the distribution organizations of our strategic alliance partner for feed within the specified assignments to you. Both the embedding of existing services and the expansion into new countries and channels will be in good hands with you. By creating a mutual and strategic win-win situation, you will contribute to a long-term profitable relationship. You are able to develop and maintain contacts with multiple operating companies at the tactical and strategic level, in line with the development plan to open up the Feed business.
Using your specialist knowledge and relationships, you know how to successfully develop partnerships and convert them into successful launches and marketing plans to create growth.
You understand that each type of market has their own dynamics and requires a different approach. You are used to work in the corporate structure of the clients. You are resilient and commercially talented. Conceptual thinking is second nature to you and you have experience with marketing innovative products and services. You are an excellent negotiator and follow market developments and the competition.
Result driven, emphatic and willingness to succeed and support the client in its implementations and services development. Initially, your work area will be Europe and the Americas, where the services will focus, among other things, on precision agriculture for the Western Feed market. Travelling is a part of the job. You will report to the Managing Director.
For a commercial talent who is looking to move up, this is a fantastic opportunity at a young, innovative and fast-growing organization!
- Academic level with an agricultural (feed/Life stock oriented) profile
- 7-10 years of proven B2B sales experience within the agricultural or related sector
- Experience with putting innovative products and/or services on the market
- Excellent communicator at all levels, both orally and in writing
- Independent professional, but also able to being part of a strong team
- Entrepreneurial, pragmatic, customer focus, willing to travel
- Fluent in English; mastery of German, French and/ or Spanish is an important advantage
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel & CRM-systems.
What we offer
- Good salary appropriate to the character of Dutch Sprouts / Soilcares
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Fringe benefits in line with the market
- Training and development opportunities
Do you want to know more?
You can find more information at www.dutchsprouts.com and www.soilcares.com. If you’re interested in this position with great growth potential, and you fit the profile, we wholeheartedly invite you to apply! You can do this by sending us your English CV and cover letter to: HR@dutchsprouts.com.
Please note this position is based in Wageningen, the Netherlands.