Junior Project Manager
SoilCares, a Dutch organization in the Dutch Sprouts group, develops and markets new revolutionary solutions for Soil and Animal Feed testing based on spectral and remote sensing technology. We offer our products and services to agriholdings, input suppliers, outgrowers and retailers worldwide. SoilCares has a solid reputation of an innovative, highly skilled company and has won several prices for its innovations. The products are on the market since 2015 and the market share is steadily growing.
Because of the significant growth we are currently experiencing for our business, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager to strengthen the commercial team in our Dutch office.
- Support in all functional and organizational aspects including: market research, marketing, marketing communication, CRM etc.
- Support in terms of acquisition and business development: screening for suitable customers & partners, organizing and moderating acquisition meetings and channel management/distribution
- Support in implementing international projects,
- Collaborate with and coordinate with experts and partners,
- Support in budget & project reporting management,
- Assist in the field of marketing, sales and communication,
- Develop / create content for partners & customers,
- CRM management.
- Master/ Bachelor degree in Agriculture,
- Within 2 years of working experience you have already acquired knowledge and hands-on experience in project planning, marketing & communications and agriculture technical related aspects,
- Proven ability to work in intercultural teams, result driven, self-starter and entrepreneurial,
- Fluency in English and German, French, Spanish or another foreign language would be an asset (3 languages minimum)
- Excellent communication, reporting and IT skills.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, independent and a winners mentality
For a talent who is looking to move up, this is a fantastic opportunity at a young, innovative and fast-growing organization!
What we offer
- Good salary
- Fringe benefits in line with the market,
- Training and development opportunities.
Do you want to know more?
If you’re interested in this position with great growth potential and you fit the profile, we wholeheartedly invite you to apply! You can do this by sending us your English language CV and a cover letter to: HR@dutchsprouts.com. Please note this position is based in Wageningen, the Netherlands.