SoilCares 'live' on Dutch radio program BNR Zakendoen
On May 4th Henri Hekman, SoilCares Founder and CEO, explained on the Dutch radio show BNR Zakendoen how SoilCares battles against world hunger by developing technology that helps to increase global food production.
During the interview Henri Hekman covers interesting topics such as:
- The importance of soil fertility for plant growth;
- Why he decided to develop the SoilCares Scanner;
- The process of developing the SoilCares scanner;
- On which countries SoilCares will focus in the upcoming months;
- What he finds more important profit or philanthropy?
...and you will find out what his favourite music is!
About BNR Zakendoen
BNR Zakendoen is a Dutch radio show for entrepreneurs. It is broadcasted daily between 10.00 -12.00 am. On average BNR has 491.000 listeners a week.
Want to listen to the podcast with Henri Hekman?
Did you miss the live broadcast but you are interested in listening to the radio show? You can still listen to the podcast here (in Dutch).