Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The information we collect from you
SoilCares collects data when you are using our Products and services. This information can include your contact details and other personal data – i.e. data that can identify you as a user - as well as data in relation to the soil you require analysis of, your frequency of use, your location, you payment details, etc. Also other data and personal data you provide to us will be processed by us.
Purposes of collecting data
We use the data – including personal data - we receive from you for the following purposes:
• To ensure that our Products are presented to you and function in the most effective manner for you, your computer and mobile device.
• To provide you with information about our Products and services.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in competitions and interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To provide location based services to you (as set out below) if (i) you have installed the SoilCares App on a mobile device and permitted your mobile device to transmit location data in respect of this App, or (ii) you access our Website via a mobile browser and you allow the transmission of your location data when prompted by your browser; or (iii) when you have otherwise provided such information to us.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, including goods and services from third parties.
Also, we may use the data you provide to us for analyzing and researching purposes.
Collection and Use of Location Data
If (i) you have installed the SoilCares App on a mobile device and permitted your mobile device to transmit location data in respect of this App, or (ii) you access our Website via a mobile browser and you allow the transmission of your location data when prompted by your browser, or (iii) you have otherwise provided your location to us, we may use that location data held about you in the following ways:
• To log when you have arrived at and / or leave a location;
• To provide location based services to you (for example, offering marketing materials from merchants nearby or other marketing materials relevant to your location);
• To infer the location of the places you visit most often and determine your frequency at these locations.
By (i) installing the SoilCares App on a mobile device and permitting your mobile device to transmit location data in respect of the SoilCares App, or (ii) accessing our Website via a mobile browser and you allow the transmission of your location data when prompted by your browser, or (iii) otherwise providing your location to us, you consent to the collection and use of such location data as set out above.
You may adjust the settings on your mobile device to withdraw consent to sharing your location data at any time and to prevent the sharing of location data. You may also manage how your mobile device or mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your mobile device and mobile browser settings. Please note that if you disable the sharing of location data, you may be unable to access some features of our services that are designed for mobile devices.
Disclosure of your data
SoilCares may disclose the data we receive from you – including personal data - to any member of its group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries and they may process your data for the same processing purposes as describe above. An overview of such group members that may process your data can be found here: http://www.dutchsprouts.com/organigram/
We may disclose the data we receive from you – including personal data - to our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described above and/or in providing our services to you. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect personal information and are only allowed to use the personal information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them.
We may disclose the data we receive from you – including personal data - to other third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose such data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If SoilCares assets or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case such data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions for our Products and services and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SoilCares, our customers, or others.
If you have any questions about the way we process your data or would like to adjust or access your data we process, you can contact us via email@example.com
We have registered our data processing with the Dutch Personal Data Protection Authorities (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) in The Hague, The Netherlands.